At Astro Machine Works, Inc., custom machine building is our specialty. We strive to ensure your new custom machinery from our shop will perform exceptionally and last you for years to come. We handle all phases of a custom machine build project including
- Welding and fabricating of the base or frame
- Machining of component parts
- Procurement of raw materials and commercially available components
- Secondary processes such as plating and anodizing
- Painting and specialty finishing, including CARC coatings
- Complete mechanical assembly
- Plumbing of any associated pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- Wiring of main control cabinets including PLC wiring and operator stations
- Debugging, testing, and checkout
- Final skidding, crating, and shipping
A Passion for Quality Custom Machinery
We staff each project with a highly trained and experienced project manager who oversees a dedicated team of machinists, welders, electricians, etc. and serves as your primary point of contact throughout each phase until completion. Any future projects are staffed with the same manager and team, giving you continuity and comfort and enabling us to be as efficient as possible due to our familiarity with your expectations and preferences.
Contact Us for Custom Machinery Jobs or Custom Machine Parts
When you require custom machinery or custom machine parts for an existing machine, contact Astro Machine Works, Inc. Our expertise in custom machine building makes us the top choice for your custom application.